Monday, September 8, 2014

Country I Hold Dear part 2 by Rebekah

     This morning was my day to make breakfast. Several days ago I found a Cinnamon Bun recipe that sounded completely amazing.  The recipe only takes 45 min.  from start to finish, which works great since I don't have an hour to make breakfast. I had never made real cinnamon buns before, and I wanted to try my hand at it.

Well...THEY TURNED OUT GREAT!

I was so pleased with the recipe! Here it is:  http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/12/45-minute-cinnamon-rolls-from-scratch.  I probably could have used whole wheat or at least a half and half ratio, but for my first time at making these delicious buns I decided to go by the book.
 
 I paired the buns with some of our fresh eggs and a glass of cool goat milk. Add some freshly brewed coffee with this, and you'll be tasting the very best of a country kitchen. :)


 
   

No comments: