Monday, January 13, 2014

Saturday Projects by Rebekah

     Recently,  I had a few hours to do some projects, so I decided to change the look of our front door and mail-box. We've always had a barn red color on both, which seemed charming after moving to the "country." We've enjoyed that subtle hint of farm tradition. However, after 12 years we decided to paint them a new, brighter color that lightens up our farm and adds a lovely freshness. With some sand paper, a bit of paint, a brush, and a roller I put in some work and received a great reward!
    Here are the before and after pictures of my work, enjoy!


















      It's amazing how some elbow grease and a few materials can help accomplish a job with great success. If you have a job that you would like to do, I encourage you to get started! A simple change can be a breath of fresh air around your home that you can enjoy and be proud of.

No comments: