Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Country I Hold Dear by Rebekah

   
     Over the course of the next few weeks I will be writing posts about the different things I hold dear in my country life. I will probably cover a range of different subjects, so don't be surprised at some of the off the wall things that I love. :)
     I'm all fired up ready to go, so scroll down for the very  first installment in this series.



     This past week we came across a small puppy on the side of our road. She was balled up and shivering... We decided to carry the little girl home. 


We found out quickly that goat milk is particularly pleasing to puppies. :)   All of our dogs and cats save two have been rescued animals. They are all very affectionate toward us and we love having them. One of the things I hold dear about my country life is that we have room to nurture and train animals. If you think about it, most people equate a "country" lifestyle with having animals. 

She loves her box!
                                                                                    


         After a warm meal we gave this little                           girl her own bedroom.                                                                                                      







                                                                                                                                                       Here are some more pictures of this cutie-pie!
She has taken upon herself the watch of the front door mat.
We are all so glad we found this sweet little girl!
                               
She loves Oreo, our CARA rescue dog.
She and Oreo look SO much alike!

No comments: