Friday, February 25, 2011

Two New Soaps

We've made two new soaps!  One is called Spring Rain, and it has a wonderfully fresh scent.  The second new scent for us is one that many people, especially men, have requested:  patchouli.  We used the real deal patchouli essential oil rather than a patchouli fragrance oil, and I think you'll like it if you're a patchouli fan.  If you're unfamiliar with patchouli, it has been used for centuries to aid in relaxation and to help treat headaches and colds.  It is an exotic scent which has an earthy, rich smell with a hint of sweetness.  It's one of those things that, if you like it, you LOVE it! I will say that it smells very masculine, and it's growing on me.

Of these two soaps, my girls like the Spring Rain better.  One of my daughters commented that she would like every product she uses to smell like that. It does have a refreshing smell that will make the bathroom smell wonderful after a shower or bath.  

Many people have asked me what my favorite scent is, and I must be honest...... There are three soaps that I love, but if I had to choose a favorite and could only have one scent to use all the time, I'd go with the Peppermint.  It is a beautiful soap, creamy white with real bits of chopped peppermint. It has antibacterial qualities, is used to reduce anxiety, soothes itching related to poison ivy, is a decongestant, and it makes me happy to smell it.  So there you go, my favorite.  But don't let that stop you from using all of our wonderful soaps.  Choose the ones that make you happy!

No comments: